Finally—a fish dish that's perfect for any night of the week (plus the sauce works on every. thing. under. the sun.) Feel free to sub in halibut or turbot here if that's what's available.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each)
8 tablespoons Tessemae’s Cracked Pepper
1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup water
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 cups chopped kale
1 pound cauliflower rice
What you do
- Place fish in a dish and drizzle with 4 tablespoons of the Cracked Pepper. Let marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- While fish is marinating, blend red pepper, tahini, water, 3 tablespoons of the Cracked Pepper, and smoked paprika in a blender until smooth; season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Cracked Pepper in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add kale to pan and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice to pan and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until tender, about 8 minutes. Remove cauliflower rice mixture to a serving bowl.
- While cauliflower rice is cooking, heat broiler to high. Transfer the fish to a foil lined baking sheet. Broil, without turning over, until browned and just cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
- Serve fish over cauliflower rice and drizzled with red pepper sauce.