This veggie-filled, protein-packed meal will get you all ready to plop down in front of the tv to watch some serious Olympic athletes compete for the gold. The best part? It comes together so quickly you could probably get it done during the commercial breaks. You can thank us later.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 pound zucchini
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup Tessemae’s Soy Ginger
4 salmon filets (about 6 ounces each)
1 tablespoon oil
What you do
- Inspiralize the zucchini or use a box grater turned sideways to cut long strands.
- Transfer zoodles to a bowl and gently stir in ¼ cup Soy Ginger; set aside.
- Pat salmon filets dry with a paper towel; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon filets, skin-side down, in pan and press down using spatula. Immediately reduce heat to medium-low and continue pressing down on filets until skin is crispy and flesh is lightened about ¾ of the way up the sides, about 6 minutes.
- Flip fish over and cook until fully cooked through (about 125 degrees), about another 2-3 minutes more.
- Remove salmon from pan and drizzle each filet with 1 tablespoon Soy Ginger and serve salmon alongside zoodles.