Tessemae's All Natural is a hand-made salad dressing and marinade company in Annapolis Maryland. Tessemae's is real simple, sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan! All delicious and nutritious and spreading a healthy lifestyle.
Tessemae's is looking for full time (three, six or nine month contracts) or part time representatives to establish a local face with a local brand. A Demo Specialist for Tessemae's generates excitement, brand awareness, and increases product sales through sampling in respected retailers.
- Engage with Produce Team, build a relationship with Retailers and increase Tessemae's awareness.
- Encourage sampling.
- Must have a knowledge base of all Tessemae's products: be familiar with ingredients of all products.
- Engage customers and create Tessemae's brand awareness.
- Promote and educate consumers on Tessemae's products.
- Advanced communication and sales skills.
- Increase product sales by reaching and maintaining bottle sales goals.
- Prepare Dressing on scheduled food items while approaching customers.
- Sample with Greens (Earthbound Spinach/Power Greens) or ask produce team about particular items on sale to demo with.
- Clean equipment and demo workstation after event.
- Set up a general demonstration area; focus on high traffic areas near the product.
- Must have a basic knowledge of nutritional concerns (gluten free, paleo, vegan, etc.)
- Checking IN & OUT of customer service at every demo.
- A friendly, outgoing personality; confidence and enthusiasm to engage and sell to retail shoppers.
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples utilizing required cooking apparatus.
- Reliable transportation to/from the specified event location.
- Capability to do light physical work, such as carrying and setting up demo table (approximately 10 pounds).
- To have the ability to stand for a minimum of four- eight hours.
- Report all products sales after each demo using PDU database