Warm up with this delicious, easy, weeknight soup. The combo of Bonafide Bone Broth and our Slow Roasted Garlic give it an all day simmered taste.... in under 30 minutes!
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 pound flank steak
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
1 bunch scallions, white and dark green separated
1-2 inch knob ginger, grated
1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
24 fl oz Bonafide Chicken Bone Broth and 24 fl oz Bonafide Beef Bone Broth
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1-2 teaspoons Red Boat fish sauce
1 pound spiralized veggies (we used half zucchini and half butternut squash)
Cilantro leaves, for serving
What you do
- Slice flank steak in half lengthwise so you have 2 long strips. Slice each strip very thinly crosswise (across the grain). Set aside.
- Heat Lemon Garlic in a large pot over medium heat. Add mushrooms and scallions and cook until mushrooms are tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in grated ginger and Slow Roasted Garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add Bone Broth, coconut aminos and fish sauce. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Stir in veggies, return to a boil and cook until just becoming tender, 30 seconds.
- Stir in sliced beef, return to a boil and cook until medium rare, 30 seconds. (Beef will continue to cook as the soup sits, do not over cook.) Adjust seasoning with salt and serve, topped with scallion greens and cilantro.