Looking to be apart of Tessemae's Team?!
Here's why we started the brand..
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Field Sales Representative
Available positions: Charlotte, Grand Rapids and Boston
A Field Sales Representative (FSR) is responsible for general merchandising and in-store selling duties at store level. This role is designed to maximize sales and customer service through effective route and initiative planning, and in-store servicing. A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals, as well as regional/produce specialist while providing outstanding customer service to the extent of resetting displays and auditing the quality product on the shelf.
- Act as point person on all Tessemae’s merchandising responsibilities within an assigned region/territory/market
- Establish and maintain business relationships with supermarket personnel including Produce Managers, Regional Specialists and corporate buying influences
- Rotate through entire territory while focusing on top 200 stores within assigned territory to ensure proper placement and presentation of Tessemae’s products
- Conduct general merchandising duties at store level; duties include but are not limited to placement of POS materials, installing glide racks, resetting displays (potentially adjusting shelves), rolling-out new chains or products, implementing secondary displays, and conducting market research projects
- Establish and complete weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and accomplish set performance metrics
- Regular communication and reporting to Merchandising Representative, team, RegionalSales Managers, & consumers
- Supports Tessemae’s Sales Managers. Relay special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes, and communicate any sales issues/objectives.
- Direct and manage a Demo Product Specialist team (1099 employees); tasks include executing demos that meet sales requirements through effective hiring, training, scheduling, and terminating of personnel
- Create and Implement business advancing projects for all chains in the territory to increase awareness of new products, limit out of stocks, inform & educate Produce Manager of TPRs, Ads, Shopper Marketing Initiatives, new innovation sampling, etc.
- Daily reporting of activities through Go-Spot Check
- Analyze and use sales, scan, Spins (IRI or Nielsen) data for business advancement
- The scope of the Field Sales Representative will change based on business needs and market trends