Tessemae's Community Guidelines for Social Media
Thank you for visiting a Tessemae’s social media account! We’re glad you’re here and encourage you to share your tesse-monials, comments, photos and videos. At Tessemae’s we strive to use our social media channels to create an engaging, fun, and supportive community where we can have good conversations.
If you post to one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by the following Community Guidelines:
1. We reserve the right to delete comments that we deem inappropriate and the right to block the user. We ask that you refrain from posting comments that:
- Contain commercial solicitations
- Contain personal attacks or personal identifying information
- Are violent, obscene, hateful, graphic, or threatening comments
- Are personal attacks, bullying or harassment
- Are spam
- Include profanity
- Include information that is false, inaccurate or misleading
2. We will do our best to respond to your comments and feedback in a timely manner. Our team will generally respond to all comments and messages during work hours Monday to Friday. Please note that any views or opinions presented in the user-generated content on Tessemae’s social media accounts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tessemae’s.
3. When you post content to our social media channels, you are giving us the non-exclusive, irrevocable right to reproduce your posts (including any images or content that are part of the post), together with your name and profile picture (if applicable) for attribution purposes. This includes usage in any medium, anywhere in the world, for our own business purposes, including for advertising and promotional purposes.
You represent that you own or have permission to make such posts. You must never post any content that violates anyone else's rights, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property (e.g., trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret), or other proprietary rights.