Did you know that March is National Sauce Month?? We're kicking it off with Matty's BBQ Sauce in this mouth watering cauliflower "rice" bowl. Pork? Check. Avocado? Check. Top it off with Matty's BBQ and a runny egg? This meal is gonna become be weeknight staple.
What you need
2 pork tenderloins (1 ½ pounds total)
½ cup Tessemae’s Matty’s BBQ Sauce
coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
1 ripe avocado, sliced
1 small bunch watercress
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
4 large eggs, optional
What to do
- Rub the pork with ¼ cup Mattys BBQ and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at least 15 minutes and up to overnight.
- Heat your oven to 425F. Heat 1 tablespoons Lemon Garlic in a large skillet over medium high. Add the pork and brown on all sides. Spoon the remaining 14 cup BBQ over the pork, then transfer the skillet to the oven. Cook until pork registers 145F on an instant read thermometer, 15 to 20 minutes. Let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork roasts, in two batches, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it looks like rice. Transfer to a bowl. In a large skillet or pot, heat 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic. Add the cauliflower and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the cauliflower, pork, avocado and watercress between four bowls.
- If adding egg: Heat 2 tablespoons lemon Garlic in a large nonstick skillet. Cook eggs to your liking and add to the bowls.