Looking to be apart of Tessemae's Team?!
Here's why we started the brand..
WE ARE HIRING!!!
To apply email your resume to email@example.com
Field Sales Representative
Available positions: Pittburgh/Cleveland, Chicago, Dallas
A Field Sales Representative (FSR) is responsible for general merchandising and in-store selling duties at store level. This role is designed to maximize sales and customer service through effective route and initiative planning, and in-store servicing. A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals, as well as regional/produce specialist while providing outstanding customer service to the extent of resetting displays and auditing the quality product on the shelf.
- Act as point person on all Tessemae’s merchandising responsibilities within an assigned region/territory/market
- Establish and maintain business relationships with supermarket personnel including Produce Managers, Regional Specialists and corporate buying influences
- Rotate through entire territory while focusing on top 200 stores within assigned territory to ensure proper placement and presentation of Tessemae’s products
- Conduct general merchandising duties at store level; duties include but are not limited to placement of POS materials, installing glide racks, resetting displays (potentially adjusting shelves), rolling-out new chains or products, implementing secondary displays, and conducting market research projects
- Establish and complete weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and accomplish set performance metrics
- Regular communication and reporting to Merchandising Representative, team, RegionalSales Managers, & consumers
- Supports Tessemae’s Sales Managers. Relay special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes, and communicate any sales issues/objectives.
- Direct and manage a Demo Product Specialist team (1099 employees); tasks include executing demos that meet sales requirements through effective hiring, training, scheduling, and terminating of personnel
- Create and Implement business advancing projects for all chains in the territory to increase awareness of new products, limit out of stocks, inform & educate Produce Manager of TPRs, Ads, Shopper Marketing Initiatives, new innovation sampling, etc.
- Daily reporting of activities through Go-Spot Check
- Analyze and use sales, scan, Spins (IRI or Nielsen) data for business advancement
- The scope of the Field Sales Representative will change based on business needs and market trends
Senior Innovation Project Manager (PMP required) - Baltimore
The Tessemae’s Senior Innovation Project Manager is accountable for the scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, communication and management for all innovation launches at Tessemae’s All Natural. Critical deliverables for the Senior Innovation Project Manager will be leading a cross functional project team through all stage gate deliverables on time and within cost targets. This position will report directly into the COO and will act as the executive liaison for all new initiatives.
Specific Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Desired Skills & Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: