Habanero Ranch Steak Kebabs
Tasty and tender, these steak kebobs get a topped with our Habanero Ranch
to turn up the heat this summer! Easy for a fun family barbecue or to impress friends for nice dinner!
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
What you need
For the steak: 2 lbs. sirloin steak, cut into 1-1½’’ cubes
¼ cup Lemon Garlic
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- For the Kebabs:
- 4 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Habanero Ranch
What you do
Combine steak and marinade ingredients in a zip top bag or dish. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 min. Once ready to grill, toss the bell peppers with a little Lemon Garlic and season with salt and pepper. Thread the beef and peppers onto the soaked skewers.
Heat grill to medium high. Grill skewers until they are browned and cooked to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- Drizzle kebobs with Habanero Ranch, sprinkle scallions over top and serve.