Looking for an irresistible game day dish?
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls will have your guest requesting a second batch by half time! The combination of Tessemae's Ranch with melted cheese, savory chicken, crispy bacon and buttery rolls is dangerously delicious!
What you need
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package of connected dinner rolls
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken meat, pulled from q chicken
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Tessemae’s Classic Ranch
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
What you do
- Preheat oven to 375. Brush a 9x13 baking dish with melted butter.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally with a bread knife. Place roll bottoms in dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken, bacon, and ranch.
- Spread chicken mixture over the bottom rolls in the dish. Scatter the cheddar over the chicken mixture.
- Place top rolls on the cheese. Brush the rolls with the remaining melted butter and sprinkle with the chives.
- Bake until cheese is melted and the chicken in the center of the dish is heated through, about 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve hot, with extra ranch on the side.