This pasta is a great, veggie packed, side dish or lunch! It will keep, refrigerated, up to 2 days. Toss in some more ranch before serving!
Makes 6 servings
What you need
- 1 pound short pasta, such as gemelli, gluten free if desired
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup Plant Based Vegan Ranch dressing (Find at your local Whole Foods Market) or sub for Creamy Ranch
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained
What you do
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Add broccoli during last minute of cooking. Drain pasta into strainer and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Transfer pasta to a bowl and stir in Vegan Ranch dressing, scallions and sun dried tomatoes. Add more Ranch as needed!