Rainbow Veggie Buddha Bowl
If you love your veggies this bowl is for you! Roasted sweet potatoes add sweetness and you get plenty of crunch from the radishes and refreshing cucumbers! If making ahead, omit the avocado and the ranch. Add those just before serving.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and diced ½ inch
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup Tessemae’s Vegan Ranch (Find at your local Whole Foods Market) or sub for Creamy Ranch
- 5 ounces baby greens
- 1 bunch mixed radishes, thinly sliced or quartered
- 2 avocados, halved and sliced
- 4 mini cucumbers, shaved with a peeler
- ½ cup hummus
What you do
- Heat your oven to 450F. Toss sweet potatoes and red onion with Lemon Garlic on a large rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Roast until browned and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Arrange the roasted sweet potatoes, greens, cucumbers, radishes, avocado, and hummus in bowls. Drizzle with Vegan Ranch.