Ready to turn your dining room table into a festive display for all your dinner guests?! Check out these eight table decor ideas that will WOW your friends & family on Thanksgiving!
Use Unique Serving Dishes
- Serve your sauces in style! Everyone will have their favorite choice of dressings and condiments with a 3-Piece Stoneware Pinch Bowls set from Cravings by Chrissy Teigen.
- Gravy is an absolute must on Turkey Day! Serve warm in a beautiful, easy-to-pour Marinated Onion Bowl from NoCrumbsLeft by Teri Turner.
- Showcase your spices and seasonings with hand-crafted pottery. We used perfectly portioned Salt & Pepper Cellars from NoCrumbsLeft by Teri Turner.
Add a Pop of Color
- White and gold are timeless, elegant colors. Use a solid, lightly colored table runner with frosted gold candles to create the perfect atmosphere for your dinner guests.
- Color scheme is everything! We placed mini orange and white pumpkins around the table, alongside our dishes for a classic fall feel.
- Make dinner fun and easy for the kids! Use colored paper straws to help the kids remember their own glass and to give your table spread a pop of color.
Include Fresh Decor
- Pick up beautiful flowers, like Poppies, Sunflowers and Dahlias, on your last-minute grocery haul to Whole Foods! Be sure to purchase bouquets without a strong fragrance so they won't compete with your delicious smelling dishes!
- Buy fresh herbs in bunches to create a unique display that compliments the flavors in your dishes. We picked fresh Rosemary, Thyme, and Sage!