These lettuce wraps are little flavor powerhouses! Our Slow Roasted Garlic makes the skirt steak simply mouthwatering. The combo of lime, cilantro and nuts will put this easy meal in your regular rotation.
What you need
For the Wraps:
1 ½ pounds skirt steak
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
coarse salt and ground pepper
1 pound green beans, trimmed
1 head green leaf lettuce
¼ cup cashews or peanuts
For the Sauce:
½ cup Tessemae’s Soy Ginger
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 garlic clove, minced
What to do
- Heat your grill to medium-high for the steak. Rub the steak with the Slow Roasted Garlic and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at least 15 minutes and up to overnight.
- While the steak marinates, steam the green beans. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pot or skillet with a lid. Add the green beans, season with salt, and steam just until bright green. Drain and immediately run under cold water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- Grill the steaks until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Be sure to rotate on each side during cooking.
- While the steak cooks, make the sauce. Stir together the Soy Ginger, lime, cilantro, and garlic.
- Serve the lettuce leaves with the steak, green beans, sauce and nuts.