For an easy and tasty summertime dinner recipe, simply marinate chunks of boneless skinless chicken breast in Tessemae’s Honey Poppyseed dressing. Then skewer the chicken with chunks of sweet pineapple. Once they’re grilled to juicy perfection, you’ll have a sweet and savory meal the whole family will adore!
Makes 4 servings, 1 kebab each
Active Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours and 25 minutes
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Honey Poppyseed
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
12 chunks of pineapple (about 1 ½ cups)
2 tablespoons avocado oil or organic canola oil
2 scallions, sliced
- Combine ½ cup Tessemae’s Honey Poppyseed and chicken in a bowl or resealable bag. Cover or seal shut and refrigerate 4 to 12 hours. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Drain the chicken and discard the used marinade. Thread chicken alternating with pineapple chunks on to 4 skewers.
- Oil grill rack: Soak a paper towel with oil. Hold towel with tongs and pull along the grill toward you, coating the grill with oil.
- Immediately set the skewers on the grill. Cook the kebabs, every 1 to 2 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer the kebabs to a platter.
- Drizzle the kebabs with the remaining 2 tablespoons dressing and sprinkle with scallions.