This easy salad is packed with veggies and flavor, thanks to our Pantry Classic Italian
and Cece's Veggie Co. noodles! We added olives, sun dried tomatoes, mint and feta cheese for a savory combo that could be a meal all on it's own. Topped with grilled salmon skewers it's fancy enough for company!
Makes 4 servings
What you need
10.7 ounces Cece’s Veggie noodles (we used beet and zucchini)
¼ cup Tessemae’s Pantry Classic Italian
½ cup pitted olives, halved
½ cup drained oil packed sun dried tomatoes
½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
½ cup torn mint leaves
1 ½ pounds salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 lemons, thinly sliced
What you do
- Soak 16 wooden skewers in water at least 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine veggie noodles, Classic Italian, olives, sun dried tomatoes, and feta.
- Thread salmon and lemon slices onto pairs of skewers. (The double skewer help prevent the salmon from flaking apart when cooking.) Make 8 kebobs. Squeeze some of the lemon ends over the fish; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until fish is opaque throughout, 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve the marinated veggies with the kabobs and top with the mint.