Add these "wings" to the spread for your March Madness party. So juicy and tender, it's unreal.
What you need
1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
1 cup club soda
1 cup flour (AP or gluten free)
coarse salt and ground pepper
1/2 cup Tessemae’s Buffalo Sauce
1 recipe Creamy Green Goddess
celery and cucumber sticks
What to do
- Heat your oven to 450. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and a cooling rack. (This will work without the rack, they just won't be as crispy!)
- Mix together flour, club soda, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Pick up each cauliflower floret by the stem and dredge the top in the batter. Transfer to the prepared sheet pan. Repeat with each piece.
- Bake until golden brown on the outside and tender inside (pierce with a fork to test!), 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the Buffalo in a large bowl. Toss in the cauliflower, then re arrange it on the baking sheet. Bake until glazed, about 5 minutes more.
- Serve with celery and cucumber sticks, and more Buffalo or the Green Goddess.
Thanks to our friends Rissa and Nathaniel for this great idea!