Hey there! Meet the Roasted Chopped Garlics
You probably didn't know this, but Youngest Brother Matt has a serious thing for Ke$ha. It's possible that the only thing he loves more than Ke$ha is our line of Roasted Chopped Garlics.
1 tsp of Roasted Chopped Garlic = 1 garlic clove
You'll see these babies used a lot in our recipes, because they are super versatile. Here are some general ideas to get your wheels turning:
- Spread it on sandwich bread or baguette for quick and easy garlic bread
- Rub it on meats before grilling
- Put some in the saute pan with shrimp or veggies
- Add it to your meatloaf mix before baking
- Mix with olive oil and coat your veggies before roasting
You literally can't go wrong. Find them here or in the produce section of your local Whole Foods next to our dressings. So please, buy some of these, because the more time Matt has to spend roasting garlic, the less time he has to write love letters to pop stars.