We are obsessed! Pretty enough for company, fast enough for a weeknight meal. Don't let the elegant look fool you, these packets are SO EASY. The fish and veggies all steam together and create an amazing experience.
What you need
1 head Bok Choy, sliced 1 inch crosswise
1-2 shallots, halved and thinly sliced
coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
¼ cup Tessemae’s Lemonette
2, 6-ounce halibut fillets
8 basil leaves
1 orange, halved and thinly sliced
What to do
- Heat your oven to 450. Cut two large pieces of parchment paper. (About 24 inches, or the size of a large rimmed baking sheet.)
- For each packet: On one half of the parchment paper, layer the half of the bok choy and shallots. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Lemonette and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange one halibut fillet on top. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Lemonette, season with salt and pepper, then arrange halve the basil and 3 orange slices on top.
- Repeat with the other piece of parchment and ingredients.
- Fold the parchment in half over the fish and veggies, starting at one corner. Fold the paper to enclose the fish. Make small overlapping folds, so there are no gaps and the paper stays closed. Place the packets side by side on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The packets should be puffed and the fish just cooked through. Transfer packets to plates and serve. Let everyone cut open their packet at the table and top with more Lemonette!
Tip: Make these up to an hour ahead of time and refrigerate before baking. Add a minute or two to the cooking time.