What's not to like? These juicy turkey burgers are smothered with our new fav flavor of ranch dressings and piled over sweet Summer tomatoes. Must make tonight!
What you need
1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
1 ¼ pounds ground Turkey
½ cup Tessemae’s Pantry Buffalo Ranch
coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
4 thick tomato slices
1 cup broccoli slaw
2 scallions, thinly sliced
Lettuce leave or buns, for serving
What to do
- Heat oil in large cast iron skillet over medium-high. Mix the turkey with ¼ cup Pantry Buffalo Ranch and divide into 4 equal pieces.
- Shape each piece in to a thin, flat patty. Keep them an even thickness from the center to the edge. Season all over, generously, with salt and pepper.
- Cook the patties about 4 minutes a side, or until an internal thermometer registers 165. Do not flip them if they are sticking, cook a little longer on the first side until they un-stick, then cook a little less on the second side.
- Combine broccoli slaw and 2 tablespoons Pantry Buffalo Ranch.
- Serve the burgers on lettuce and tomato with the slaw. Top with scallions and more Pantry Buffalo Ranch.