We sent out a survey to our email subscribers about Whole30 recipes and Egg Roll in a Bowl was highly requested! What's not to love? It's a flavorful, easy one-pot recipe that you'll want to make over and over again.
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
2 tablespoons Tessemae's Lemon Garlic dressing
1 pound ground dark meat turkey1 cloves garlic, minced1 Inch piece fresh ginger, minced4 scallions, white and green separated, thinly sliced1 pound shredded coleslaw mix1/4 cup coconut aminos1 whole egg1 tablespoon sesame oil1 lime, halvedTessemae's Habanero Ranch
WHAT YOU DO
- Heat 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic in a large skillet over medium high. Add the turkey and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, and scallion whites and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the cabbage, coconut aminos, and sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until cabbage is wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the skillet and add the egg. Stir until egg is cooked, about 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Serve the egg roll bowl sprinkled with scallion greens and a drizzle of Habanero Ranch.