Looking for a new type of fish to add into your meal rotation? Try flounder—it's another mild-tasting flaky white fish that's also a great source of lean protein. And these packets! Dinner prep couldn't be easier, we promise.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 head Swiss chard, washed and trimmed
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 small fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
1/2 cup Tessemae’s Zesty Ranch
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 flounder fillets
cauliflower rice, for serving
What you do
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut chard leaves crosswise into ½-inch ribbons; save stems for another use.
- Lay out 4 large sheets of foil, each about 12 x 15 inches.
- Stir together chard, onion, fennel, ¼ cup of the Zesty Ranch, and salt and pepper. Divide chard mixture between the foil sheets.
- Place a flounder fillet on each foil sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and the remaining ¼ cup Zesty Ranch.
- Fold foil over flounder, folding tightly along all 4 edges. Place foil packets on baking sheets and bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Transfer the contents to a plate over prepared cauliflower rice.