Love beets? Us too. Not sure if you love beets? Just wait, let us explain. Beet noodles are your new dinnertime best friend. Drizzle with literally ANY of Tessemae's vinaigrettes, pop in a hot oven for 10 minutes, and half of dinner is ready. Ps - be sure to try the ones from Veggie Noodle Co.—they are amazing!
Makes 4 servings
What you need
4 halibut fillets, about 6 ounces each
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
7 tablespoons Tessemae’s Green Goddess
1 pound beet noodles
1 fennel bulb, cored and very thinly sliced on a mandolin
1 tablespoon neutral oil or ghee
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Honey Balsamic
4 tablespoons chopped pistachios
What you do
- Heat oven to 450. Put the fish in a dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then coat with 4 tablespoons of the Green Goddess. Let marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Toss the beet noodles with 2 tablespoons Green Goddess and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place beet noodles on a rimmed baking sheet and roast at 450 until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Remove beet noodles from oven and push noodles to one side of baking sheet. Add fennel to empty side of sheet pan, toss with remaining 1 tablespoon Green Goddess, sprinkle with salt and pepper and return pan to oven for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish to pan, flesh-side-down, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Flip fish over, cover, reduce heat to medium and cook another 4 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Remove pan from heat and pour 2 tablespoons Honey Balsamic to pan; flip fish over again, so that it’s coated with Honey Balsamic. Stir remaining 2 tablespoons Honey Balsamic into noodles and fennel and sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios.