These Hot Honey Wings are tossed with Cosmic Jerry Sauce. You won't want wings any other way after tasting these!
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
What you need
12 whole chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flats
Coarse salt and ground black pepper
½ cup Tessemae’s Cosmic Jerry Sauce, plus more for serving
½ cup Tessemae’s Creamy or Classic Ranch
¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
veggie sticks, for serving
Make Ahead Wings:
- Heat oven to 375. Arrange wings on 2 foil lined large, rimmed baking sheets. Pat dry with paper towels and then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast until browned and cooked through, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. To cook right now, move to step 3. To pack up for a tailgate, pack the wings and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Heat your grill to medium. Toss the wings with 1/2 cup Cosmic Jerry Sauce. Place the wings on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until crisp outside and warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Combine Ranch and blue cheese in a small bowl. Serve alongside wings and veggie sticks.
Grill All the Way Wings:
Wing Tips: Grilling wings from raw can be tricky because as the fat starts to render, your grill may flare up. Use a spray bottle of water on flares if they get out of control. You can also rotate the wings around if there is a hot spot. If the flares are too much, try turning off one of the burners and placing all of the wings over that area.
- Heat your grill to medium-low or set a charcoal grill for cooking over indirect heat.
- Season wings with salt and pepper. Place the wings on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through and crispy, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer wings to a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup Cosmic Jerry Sauce. Place the wings on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until crisp outside and warmed through, about 5 minutes.