Layered Bacon Ranch Chicken Salads
What you need
11/2 pounds chicken tenders*, cut crosswise into 1 inch pieces *(or 1 shredded rotisserie chicken)
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Balsamic Dressing
coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
1 ½ pounds purple potatoes*, diced *(Or 1/2 recipe Big Batch Sweet Potatoes)
1 cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch Dressing
4 Persian cucumbers, sliced
6 radishes, thinly sliced
6 cups baby spinach
8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
What to do
- Marinate the chicken in 3 tablespoons Balsamic, salt and pepper for at least 15 minutes or up to overnight.
- While the chicken marinates, place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water and season with salt. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Balsamic in a large nonstick skillet over medium high. Add the marinated chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Assemble the salads in 4 wide mouth quart size Ball Mason jars. First pour about ¼ cup Creamy Ranch dressing in the bottom of each jar.
- Top with the cooked chicken, cucumber, potatoes, radishes, spinach, then bacon. Top with lids and refrigerate, up to 3 days.
- To serve, invert salads into bowls or plates, toss, and enjoy!