This Mushroom Ginger Ramen Bowl is so good you’ll want to save shroom for seconds!
Makes 4 servings
WHAT YOU NEED
2 tablespoons Coconut oil
4 each baby bok choy, halved
1-inch knob of ginger, peeled, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch scallions, whites minced, dark green sliced
8 ounces shitake mushrooms
4 cups vegetable stock
½ cup Tessemae's Mushroom Ginger Immunity
4 large eggs
8 ounces ramen noodles
WHAT YOU DO
- In a large pot heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Place bok choy cut size down and sear until lightly caramelized. Flip over, cook for one minute and remove from pan.
- In the same pan add ginger, garlic, and minced scallion whites. Cook, stirring, until fragrant. Add mushrooms and cook until just softened. Add stock and ¼ cup Mushroom Ginger Vinaigrette. Let simmer about 5 minutes for flavors to meld. Set aside to steep. Remove from heat add in the bok choy.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs and the noodles:
- Cook the eggs: Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil; reduce heat to medium high. Carefully lower eggs into the boiling water and cook for 6 minutes 30 seconds. Immediately transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water; set aside. Peel and slice eggs in half.
- Cook the noodles: Boil according to package instructions.
- Bring broth back to a simmer and add bok choy. Divide noodles between bowls. Ladle the veggies and broth over top. Garnish with the egg, scallion greens, and sesame seeds. Drizzle more Mushroom Ginger Vinaigrette over each bowl.