Real, tender chicken nuggets are so much easier than you think! We use chicken tenderloins, which are super easy to cut up and come out perfectly. A quick toss in our Mayo adds egg for the coating and plus SO much flavor. (Have you tried our new and improved Ketchup!? You'll love it!)
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 pound chicken tenderloins
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup Tessemae’s Mayonnaise
1/3 cup almond meal
1/3 cup coconut flour
, Creamy Ranch
or Honey Mustard
What you do
- Heat your oven to 425F, convection if you have it. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Cut chicken tenderloins crosswise into nugget sized pieces, about 1 inch. Place in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the garlic powder and mayo until combined.
- In another bowl, combine the almond meal, coconut flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat nuggets in almond mixture a few at a time, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.