Salami and arugula pair together perfectly for a flavorful pizza! Toss the arugula in Balsamic Vinaigrette to really make the flavor pop.
Makes 4 servings
1 pounds ready-made pizza dough, room temp
olive oil, for dough
1/2 -1 cup marinara sauce
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
2- 4 ounces thinly sliced hard salami
2 cups arugula
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and assemble your ingredients.
- Place pizza dough on an oiled large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; roll around to coat. Pull and stretch the dough until it is thin. Arrange the stretched dough on the baking sheet.
- Top the dough with sauce, cheese and salami. Bake until cheese is melted and crust is browned, 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the arugula with the Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Top the hot pizza with arugula and enjoy!