Family style tacos get a new twist with shrimp and peaches and we know you'll love it! Just serve in lettuce cups to make it Whole30 or Siete tortillas to keep to grain free.
What you need
5 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
1 ½ pound peeled and deveined shrimp (see tip)
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
8 corn tortillas
2 ripe peaches, cut into pieces
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
½ jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 small bunch fresh cilantro
1 avocado, halved and sliced
Ranch, for serving
What to do
- Combine shrimp with 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic, coriander, and salt and pepper. Let marinate at least 5 minutes and up to 30minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa. Combine the peaches, onion, jalapeno, and 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro with 1 tablespoon Lemon Garlic and a squeeze of lime. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic over medium high. Add the shrimp and cook, tossing, until cooked through.
- Heat the tortillas. If you have gas burners, char them directly over the flame, using tongs to turn. If you have electric, warm them in a skillet or on a grill pan. Wrap the tortillas in foil as you go and keep them warm in the oven.
- Serve tacos family style with the shrimp, peach salsa, avocado, tortillas, and Ranch.
Tip: Buy smaller shrimp for this recipe, they are cheaper! Unless there are fresh local shrimp in your area, buying frozen, peeled shrimp is a great option. Defrost by placing in a bowl and covering with cool water until thawed.