We love sheet pan dinners this time of year! So easy to toss together and so delicious. This one happens to combine some of our favorite flavors!
1 large celeriac root, about 1 pound, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
2 large or 3 small parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Balsamic
1 teaspoon Italian seasonings, divided* see ingredient note
¾ teaspoon salt, divided
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
2 large apples, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 12-ounce package fully cooked chicken apple sausage, cut into rounds
2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss celeriac and parsnips in a bowl with 2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Balsamic, ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Bake, stirring twice until starting to soften, 14 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss apples, sausage, 2 tablespoons of the remaining dressing, the remaining ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper in the bowl.
- When the timer goes off, stir apples into the celeriac mixture. Bake, stirring occasionally, until the celeriac and parsnips are tender, and the apples are softened about 15 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, add spinach and the remaining 1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Balsamic. Toss to combine. Spread out and return the sheet pan to the oven to allow the spinach to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.