These sticky sweet BBQ wings are the perfect handheld food for your weekend cookout! Be sure to cook the chicken all the way through before basting with extra sauce.
Makes 8 servings
What you need
16 chicken drumsticks (about 4 pounds)
1 ¼ cup Tessemae’s BBQ
¼ cup Tessemae’s Honey Mustard, optional
3 scallions, sliced
What you do
- In a large plastic container or resealable plastic bag, combine the chicken, BBQ, and 1 teaspoon salt. Let marinate at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
- Heat your grill to medium. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard all marinade.
- Grill the chicken pieces, turning frequently, until juices run clear and an internal thermometer registers 165, about 20 minutes. If flare ups occur, move the chicken to indirect heat (turn off one burner).
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, baste the chicken with the Honey Mustard or more BBQ.
- Remove from grill, garnish with scallions and serve.