Looking for a new dinner idea that works for both busy weeknights & that rare Saturday night when you feel like entertaining? Here ya go. The prepped veggies make it sooo easy; just be sure to use really high quality meat. We've fallen head over heels for 5280 Meat— a family-owned ranch that produces hormone- and antibiotic-free beef, chicken, pork & lamb. We're not going back to grocery store options, ever.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 ½ pounds strip steak, about 1-inch thick, room temperature
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup Tessemae’s Balsamic
1 pound broccoli rice (our grocery store had this in the prepped veggie section, or make your own)
1 head radicchio, quartered, cored and cut crosswise into ½-inch strips
What you do
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Season steaks generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks about 3-5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let steak rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ¼ cup Balsamic and broccoli rice to pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Toss together remaining ¼ cup Balsamic and radicchio; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve steak slices alongside broccoli rice and radicchio salad.