This easy dish is made for using up leftovers. We wrote it so that you can swap in whatever you have on hand to make a quick, easy, and delicious dinner!
Makes 4 servings
For the Sauce:
3 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
3 tablespoons fish sauce
3 tablespoons rice vinegar, cider vinegar or lime juice
2 tablespoon coconut aminos or Tamari sauce
1 tablespoons coconut sugar, honey, or brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes or sriracha or hot sauce
For the Stir Fry:
8 ounces rice noodles (or any long pasta)
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
½ cup sliced onion, shallot, or sliced scallions
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1-inch fresh ginger, finely chopped (optional)
2 cups cooked meat (diced ham, chopped chicken, ground beef, shrimp, anything!)
2 cups cooked veggies or thawed frozen veggies (green beans, broccoli) or raw veggies (bell pepper
- Soak or cook noodles according to package instructions. Beat eggs in a small bowl and set aside. Stir together sauce and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic in a large wok, Dutch oven, or large heavy skillet. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring until fragrant.
- Add noodles, protein, and veggies. Toss to combine.
- Push food to sides of pan and pour remaining 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic in the center. Add eggs and stir until thickened. and eggs.
- Cook, stirring and tossing, until egg is cooked and everything is heated through.
- Add the sauce and cook, tossing to coat. Taste and season as needed with salt or coconut aminos. Serve topped with whatever you have extra of! Hot sauce, lime wedges, scallion greens, etc.