How can we tell you how good this is?? You'll just have to trust us and try for yourself! Bonus... it's awesome to make a head and re-heat for lunch! Check out our Week 4 Meal Planner for the Garlic Pork Tenderloin recipe and this dinner will be on the table in under 30 min!
What you need
2 tablespoons Ghee (We used Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee
4 large eggs, beaten
1 bunch scallions, sliced, white and green separated
4 oz shitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps sliced
1-inch knob fresh ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, minced
5 cups cauliflower rice
1 cup shredded carrots
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
12 ounces diced Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 avocado, sliced
Tessemae’s Habanero Ranch
, for serving
What you do
- Heat 1 tablespoons ghee in a large nonstick skillet or seasoned wok over medium high. Add eggs and swirl to coat the pan. Cover and cook until just cooked though, about 1 minute. Slide onto cutting board, roll up, and slice crosswise into ribbons. Set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon ghee to the skillet. Add scallion whites and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender and beginning to brown, 3 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in cauliflower and carrots, and Lemon Garlic. Cover, and cook until and cook until cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to cook, stirring. Add pork, cooked eggs and coconut aminos to the veggies. Cook, stirring, until pork is heated through.
- Serve in bowls, topped with the scallion greens, avocado and a drizzle with Habanero Ranch.