Avocado Crostini with Pomegranate
A treat for the eyes and the heart! We used heart healthy avocado, antioxidant rich pomegranates, and our original Lemon Garlic, to boost the flavor of these delicious appetizers.
Makes 2 servings
What you need
- 8 think slices of a baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
What you do:
- Heat oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices between on baking sheet. Brush tops lightly with oil. Bake until crisp and light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Halve and pit avocado. In a small bowl, mash avocado with Lemon Garlic and Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado between crostini. Top with crumbled goat cheese and pomegranate seeds. Season with salt pepper and a drizzle of Lemon Garlic.