This tasty recipe is the perfect breakfast on the go! It uses 2 of our batch prep recipes from the Week 4 Meal Planner, so it comes together in a snap.
What you need
12 slices bacon
1 cup chopped Lemony Roasted Broccoli
1 cup chopped Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
12 whole eggs
1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
2 scallions, slicedTessemae’s Avocado Ranch
, for Serving
What to do
- Heat your oven to 350. Wrap a slice of bacon around the sides of each cup in a 12 cup standard muffin tin. Fold or overlap as needed to make the bacon fit.
- Bake until the fat is beginning to render and the top edges of the bacon are starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, Dijon and Slow Roasted Garlic. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Remove the muffin tin with bacon from the oven. Divide broccoli and pork in the center of each bacon round. Divide the egg between the cups. Don’t worry if the egg is outside of the bacon! Top with scallions.
- Bake until puffed up and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve right away with Avocado Ranch or refrigerate, up to 4 days. To reheat, place in a small skillet with a tablespoon or 2 of water. Cover and cook over low heat until heated through.