Finally—our new Creamy Ranch is here!!! We LOVE this stuff, and it's so good, we are putting it on everything (you can find it in stores by the end of the month). We thought we'd kick things off with a slammin' turkey burger recipe...that only has 5 ingredients! You can thank us later.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
8 slices thick sliced bacon
1 ¼ pounds ground dark meat turkey (93% fat)
5 tablespoons Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch, plus additional for serving
coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
lettuce leaves or burger buns, for serving
What you do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Carefully wipe out skillet and place over medium-high heat. Mix the turkey with Creamy Ranch. Divide the turkey into 4 equal portions.
- Shape turkey into a thin, flat patty, keeping them an even thickness from the center to the outer edge. Season all over, generously, with salt and pepper.
- Cook burgers about 5 minutes, then flip, reduce heat to medium and cover. Cook burgers until cooked through, about another 6-7 minutes.
- Serve the burgers on lettuce or buns with the cooked bacon slices and additional creamy ranch drizzled over top.