We're taking a deep dive into Whole30 meals, everybody. This dinner is when your body is like "Oh hey, I'd like all the burgers, beet noodles, and tasty Tessemae's flavors, please." Done and done.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 pound beet noodles
1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
6 tablespoons Tessemae’s Balsamic, plus additional for drizzling
1 pound ground beef
1 tablespoon Tessemae's Slow Roasted Garlic
2 cups baby spinach
lettuce leaves, for serving
What you do
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Place beet noodles on one baking sheet and onion slices on the other.
- Sprinkle beets and onions with salt and pepper, then drizzle each with 2 tablespoons Balsamic. Toss veggies until well coated with Balsamic. Roast veggies at 425 until very tender, about 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cook time.
- Meanwhile, mix together ground beef and 2 tablespoons Balsamic and Slow Roasted Garlic. Divide the beef mixture into 4 equal pieces and shape into a thin, flat patty.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers about 5 minutes, then flip, reduce heat to medium and cook another 6-7 minutes.
- Toss together beet noodles and spinach until spinach is wilted, then drizzle with more Balsamic. Serve burgers on lettuce leaves topped with onions and more Balsamic.