Nothing to see here, just a casual salmon & cauliflower rice setup. We're over here hitting dinnertime home runs with this recipe—the spices and Tessemae's combo make this meal truly swoon-worthy.
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1/4 cup golden raisins
1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds)
3 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
5 tablespoons Garam Masala
¼ cup chopped parsley
4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
4 teaspoons Tessemae’s Mayonnaise
What you do
- Heat broiler to high. Cover raisins with warm water until plumped, about 5 minutes, then drain.
- Core and cut the cauliflower into large chunks. Scoop about half of the cauliflower into your food processor and pulse until it looks like rice or couscous. Be careful not to over process and make a paste. Transfer to a bowl and continue with the remaining cauliflower.
- Heat Lemon Garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice to pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, stirring often for 10 minutes or until tender. Stir in 3 tablespoons garam masala, raisins, almonds and parsley. Cook another 2 minutes until well blended.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon fillets with remaining 2 tablespoons of the garam masala and salt and pepper. Transfer salmon to a foil-lined baking sheet. Broil the salmon, without turning over, until browned and almost cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and spread each fillet with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise. Return salmon to oven for 1 more minute of cook time. Serve immediately with cauliflower “couscous.”