A little sweet, a little savory, these Whole30 Compliant deviled eggs will kill it at your July 4th BBQ!
What you need
12 large eggs
2 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
1/3 cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Mattys BBQ
What you do
- Place eggs in a large saucepan, cover with cold water by about an inch and bring to a full boil. Cover, turn off the heat, and let stand 11 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Once the eggs have cooled, peel and halve them.
- Put the yolks in a bowl and stir in half of chopped scallions, Creamy Ranch, and BBQ.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into a plastic freezer bag and refrigerate the yolk mixture and whites until ready to serve.
- Cut a corner off of the bag and pipe the yolk mixture into the whites. Garnish deviled eggs with reserved scallions and a drizzle of BBQ.