The burger to rule all burgers! Stop what you are doing, order yourself some Slow Roasted Garlic and Habanero Ranch, and MAKE THESE NOW.
What you need
8 slices best quality, thick sliced bacon
1 1/4 pounds ground beef (80-85% lean)
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 avocado, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
2 heads iceberg lettuceTessemae’s Habanero Ranch
What to do
- Heat oven to 375. Place bacon on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake until crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Divide the beef into 4 equal pieces. Form an indent in each piece and stuff with ½ tablespoon Slow Roasted Garlic.
- Shape each piece over the garlic into an even, flat patty. Keep them an even thickness from the center to the edge. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make nice lettuce “buns,” quarter and core each head of iceberg. Pull out the inner leaves, leaving 3-5 layers of thick outer leaves per quarter.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium high. Add the patties and cook about 3 minutes a side for medium.
- Place each burger on a lettuce quarter, top with bacon, tomato, avocado and plenty of Ranch. Top with another lettuce quarter, folding around the burger to fully enclose it.