Start planning now—here's the bacon-y, potato-y, onion-y egg bake even Santa is asking for on Christmas morning. Get this in the oven and it'll be ready by the time you've finished opening presents.
Makes 8 servings
What you need
1 ½ pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Green Goddess or Zesty Ranch
coarse salt and freshly ground black
1 pound sliced bacon, cut into ½-inch strips
2 red onions, chopped
1o large eggs
½ cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
What you do
- Heat oven to 450. Toss together potatoes, ¼ cup Green Goddess and salt and pepper on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until potatoes are just tender, about 30 minutes, stirring once hallway through cook time.
- Meanwhile cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon fat from the pan. Add onion to pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, stirring often until softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons Green Goddess until well blended, then remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, coconut milk and Slow Roasted Garlic. Prepare a 9 x 11-inch baking dish by brushing the sides with Green Goddess.
- Transfer roasted potatoes to baking dish, then stir in onions. Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Turn oven heat down to 350 and bake until the egg is just set in the center, about 28 minutes.