These are the juiciest burgers you will ever eat. The secret? Mayo. Mayo adds moisture that wont melt away, so it stays in the meat! Bonus? Use our Habanero Mayo to add moisture AND amazing flavor.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef (80-85% lean)
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Tessemae’s Original or Habanero Mayo
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce or burger buns
- Favorite toppings such as, tomato, red onion, avocado
- Heat your grill or cast iron skillet to medium high. Gently combine the beef and 1/4 cup Mayo. Do not over mix.
- Divide the beef into 4 equal pieces. Shape each piece into an even, flat patty. Keep them an even thickness from the center to the edge. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill or sear the patties about 3 minutes a side for medium.
- Serve each burger on a lettuce quarter or bun with mayo and your favorite toppings.