Our new Diggy's Sweet & Spicy BBQ is the perfect glaze for this easy, sheet pan roasted chicken! We add some fresh veggies and rice and for a delicious weeknight meal!
1 cup jasmine rice, optional
coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 cup Tessemae’s Sweet and Spicy BBQ
2 small Persian cucumbers, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
1 head Boston lettuce
- Heat your oven to 400F. Start cooking rice according to package instructions.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange chicken thighs on the baking sheet and season both sides with salt and pepper. Spoon the Sweet & Spicy BBQ over top of the chicken. Roast until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and rest for about 5 minutes, until cool enough to handle. Dice into bite sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cucumber, bell pepper, cilantro and Lemon Garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the BBQ chicken with lettuce, rice, cucumber, red pepper and cilantro, with more Diggy’s BBQ on the side!