These mouthwatering Crispy Parmesan Chicken Tenders are breaded with crisp rice cereal. Perfect for dipping in Honey Mustard!
Makes 4 servings
WHAT YOU NEED
2 pounds chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup buttermilk
¼ cup Tessemae's Honey Mustard
, plus more for serving
2 cups crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Coarse salt and ground pepper
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
WHAT YOU DO
- Combine chicken, buttermilk, and Honey Mustard in a large bowl or plastic bag. Let sit 10 minutes or up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F, set on convection if you have it. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse to combine the rice cereal, parmesan, onion powder, oregano, and 2 teaspoons salt. Slowly pulse in the olive oil. Transfer to a shallow dish or pie plate.
- One at a time, take chicken tenders out of butter milk, shaking off the excess. Coat in the crumbs, then arrange on the baking sheets.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve with Tessemae’s Honey Mustard.