The only thing these perfectly crisp fries need is a dunk in our NEW Habanero Mayo! It's the best dip, spread, and everything sauce!
Makes 6 servings
What you need
6 large Yukon gold potatoes (look for long ones)
3 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon coarse salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup Tessemae’s Habanero Mayonnaise
What you do
- Heat your oven to 400F convection, or 425F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with parchment.
- Cut potatoes into even wedges and transfer them to a large bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with the Lemon Garlic, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Divide evenly between prepared sheet pans. Bake until golden and crisp, turning halfway through, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with Habanero Mayo!