Can you overdose from too much delicious Ranch? We didn't think so. With that in mind, we've upped the ante with our new baby, Habanero Ranch. Trust us, you'll become very close, very soon. It's sooooo yummy drizzled over all this awesome spring produce!
Makes 4 servings
What you need
12 six-inch wooden skewers
1 pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved (or quartered if large)
5 tablespoons Tessemae’s Green Goddess
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 ½ pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 poblano pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup torn basil
8 cups mixed greens
½ cup Tessemae’s Habanero Ranch
What you do
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Toss together potatoes and 2 tablespoons Green Goddess, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place potatoes on a large sheet of aluminum foil, then fold foil over potatoes and crimp edges to form a pouch. Place pouch on grill, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place steak, red onion and pepper pieces in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss with remaining 3 tablespoons Green Goddess.
- Alternate threading steak, onion and pepper pieces onto skewers. Grill kabobs, covered and turning often, until meat is well browned and veggies are tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from grill and tent loosely with foil.
- Toss together greens and basil. Divide greens, potatoes and kabobs between four bowls and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons each of Habanero Ranch.