Grilled Steak & Onion Tacos with Cilantro Lime Ranch
We've got you covered with a recipe sure to be Dad's new fave! These steak tacos are oh so good! The flavor of the grilled onions, avocado and our tasty Pantry Cilantro Lime Ranch is irresistible!
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 ½ pounds skirt steak
3 tablespoons Tessemae’s Pantry Italian
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 red onion, sliced into ½ inch rounds
12 corn tortillas, Siete tortillas, or lettuce leaves
1/3 cup Tessemae’s Pantry Cilantro Lime Ranch
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 avocado, sliced
1 small bunch fresh cilantro
4 radishes, sliced
crumbled cotija cheese, optional
What you do:
- If skirt steak is in large strips, cut into pieces sized for easier grilling. Combine steak and Pantry Italian in a dish. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at least 15 minutes and up to 1 day.
- Heat grill to medium high. Remove steak from the marinade, letting excess marinade drip back into dish, not onto the grill.
- Grill the steak until medium rare, about 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside to rest at least 5 minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
- Grill onions until charred and tender, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- While the steak is resting, char the tortillas over the grill or a gas burner.
- Serve the steak, onions, and tortillas with avocado, cilantro, lime wedges, radish, cotija and plenty of Pantry Cilantro Lime Ranch.