Happy Father's day to all the dads out there! Here's a great surf & turf recipe to whip up for all the dads in your life on their special day. We've found that a giant hunk of grilled meat is a can't miss with most dads out there:)
Makes 4 servings
What you need
4 ribeye steaks (about 6 ounces each)
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
¾ pound jumbo shrimp
5 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 romaine hearts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
½ cup Tessemae’s Creamy Caesar
What you do
- Rub steaks with Slow Roasted Garlic. Let marinate at least 5 minutes and up to 1 day, refrigerated.
- Toss shrimp with 3 tablespoons of the Lemon Garlic and marinate about 30 minutes, refrigerated. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste and grill, turning once, about 3-5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let steak rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- While steaks are resting, thread shrimp onto skewers and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Grill until cooked through, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Brush romaine halves with remaining 2 tablespoons Lemon Garlic and grill on both sides until lightly charred, about 2 minutes.
- Divide steak, shrimp and romaine among 4 plates and drizzle romaine with Creamy Caesar.