MEATLOAF! Who doesn't love meatloaf? No one, that's who. Just cook up these adorable little guys and presto! no more fights over who gets the end piece. And! Our peeps over at Barefoot Provisions—your finest source for Whole30 compliant foodstuffs—set us up with some incredible ghee that we've been using all month long!
Makes 4 servings
What you need
1 medium zucchini
1 large egg
1 tablespoon Tessemae’s Slow Roasted Garlic
1/2 cup Tessemae’s Ketchup
1 pound ground beef
coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 bunch of broccoli
2 tablespoons Tessemae’s Lemon Garlic
What you do
- Heat oven to 425. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil. Grate the zucchini very finely, on the smallest side of a box grater and squeeze out as much excess water as possible.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the zucchini, eggs, Slow Roasted Garlic, ¼ cup of the ketchup, 3/4 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the beef and mix until combined. Form into 4 small loaves, each about 2 by 4 inches each, and place on one of the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake meatloaves, brushing twice with remaining 1/4 cup of ketchup, until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center reaches 165 degrees, about 55 minutes.
- While meatloaves are cooking, cut broccoli into florets. Peel the stems and slice into ½-inch pieces. Stir together broccoli pieces, Lemon Garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Place broccoli pieces on remaining prepared baking sheet.
- When there’s about 25 minutes cook time remaining, add broccoli to oven and bake until edges are lightly browned and crispy. Serve meatloaves with broccoli.